Saturday, February 19, 2011

THE KISS OF LIFE



"Love Deluxe"..... This is for me, without any doubt, one of Sade's best albums. Every song in there seems to have so much personality, life on its own. It doesn't matter that it's almost 20 years old now, it sounds so "fresh" and original still.
And from all the songs in there, my favourite, this one.
A special song that goes for a very special person, my AG, you know who you are :)
"There must have been an angel by my side, something heavenly lead me to you.. look at the sky, it's the colour of love"


4 comments:

Alberto. said...


As wine becomes more exquisite over the years, your own voice.
Excellent version.
That angel must be very satisfied.

Howard said...

AG... ángel de guarda?
^_^

Mónica said...

@Alberto: thank you so much my dear friend. I don't know if you are the same Beto that I used to know, but in disguise? jeje Anyway, gracias!! :)

Mónica said...

@Howard: I think you know the answer by now ^_^